This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine.
Hi friends! As you are all well-aware, we are living in a crazy time. While many of us are fortunate enough to be staying at home to stop the spread of COVID19, there are many essential employees working hard to keep us safe every day. They are putting themselves in the line of fire on the front lines to ensure that we are as healthy as possible. So, I’ve teamed up with Cricut to send them a little joy, using my Joy! If you want to join in and send a little joy to a doctor, nurse, first responder, or those who may not be able to share joy with their loved ones in person, like nursing home residents, here are a few ideas to get you started.
–Cricut Joy machine
-Cricut Joy Insert Cards
-Cricut Joy CardMat
-Your computer/phone for Design Space
-Some double sided-tape or glue
Card #1: Thank You Heart
You can find this template here. This card is the quickest and easiest of the three to make.
To make this card:
- Make sure your Joy is on and connected to your computer or phone
- Open the template in Design Space and press “Make It”
- When asked how you will load your materials for the project, select “On Card Mat” and then select 4.25” x 5.5 for your material size on the “review artwork” screen
- Load your Insert Card onto your CardMat
- Press continue and load your mat into your Joy machine
- When you are done, unload the machine
- Using double sided tape or glue, stick the insert to the inner cover of the card
- Optional step: using glue, stick the middle section of the letter “A” directly onto the insert. I prefer to do this, although you do not have to!
- Send away!
Card #2: Sending You Sunshine
You can find this template here. If you are like me and prefer to stick the middles of the letters (ex: the “d” and “e” in the word sending), this card is a little more time consuming, but still relatively easy. Follow the same steps as above to make this card!
Card #3: Strong, Brave, Selfless
You can find this template here. If you are like me and prefer to stick the middles of the letters (ex: the “o” and “g” in the word strong), this card is the most time consuming and difficult of the three. Follow the same steps as above to make this card!
I hope that this post helps inspire you to send a little joy to those around you during this scary time! These cards are heading straight to my nurse and first responder friends (along with a coffee) to say thank you for all that they do! Sending love your way!
*This post contains affiliate links